Reed MS PTSA and FoR meet monthly during the school year. General meetings are one hour long, and open to all. Each meeting is split between FoR and PTSA business (alternating monthly who starts first).
We hope you'll join us to hear about current happenings in our groups, fundraising, and program updates and vote* on important items of business. FIHP Meetings are held separately. Follow the quick link below for more information about FIHP meetings.
- Next PTSA/FoR Meeting Info & Agenda
- 2022-2023 PTSA/FoR Meeting Schedule
- PTSA/FoR Code of Conduct for Meetings
- PTSA/FoR Meeting Slides
- FIHP Meeting Schedule
All parents, students, teachers, staff and community members are invited to attend our Team Reed PTSA & Friends of Reed meeting on Wednesday, October 12, 2022 at 7 p.m via Zoom
- Friends of Reed Agenda: Introductions & minutes, treasurer's report, budget overview, volunteer opportunities, financials, programs & committee, fundraising (Annual Giving), old & new business
- PTSA Agenda: Introductions & minutes, treasurer's reports, end-year audit, expense authorizations, volunteer opportunities, programs & committee reports (membership drive, reflections), fundraising, old & new business
- Joint Agenda: News/Announcements, Principal's Report
All Zoom Meetings will be held at Zoom ID: 842 2630 6927
- Meetings are open to the entire Reed community to comment and participate; however, actual voting may be limited as follows:
- FoR -- certain FoR business items may only be voted on by FoR Board Members.
- PTSA -- only PTSA members may vote on PTSA business or in an a PTSA election. Not a member yet, Join Now!
- Participants must "sign-in" to in person meetings or join a zoom meeting using their first and last name.
- Zoom meetings will be recorded for our records (but will not be posted or shared). Participants who do not wish to be recorded may turn off their camera.
- There will be many opportunities for participation, but to keep things orderly, we ask participants to raise their hands until called upon to speak. If necessary, time limits will be imposed by the parliamentarian to be respectful of everyone's time.
- Team Reed reserves the right to remove participants who are exhibiting inappropriate behavior. Team Reed includes students, and we ask that everyone comport themselves appropriately (no bad language, use a respectful tone, keep comments relevant to issues).
- Slides for each general meeting: are posted within one week following each general meeting.
- Minutes: Unofficial minutes can be found in the slide deck of the following general meeting. (For example, August's minutes will be in September's slide deck).
2022-2023 SCHOOL YEAR:
|August 24, 2022||Slides|
|September 14, 2022|
|October 12, 2022|
|November 9, 2022|
|January 18, 2023|
|February 15, 2023|
|March 15, 2023|
|April 19, 2023|
|May 10, 2023|
|June 7, 2023|
2021-2022 SCHOOL YEAR:
|August 25, 2021:||Slides|
|October 13, 2021:||Slides|
|November 10, 2021:||Slides|
|December 15, 2021:||Slides|
|February 2, 2022:||Slides|
|March 9, 2022:||Slides|
|April 4, 2022:||Slides|
|May 11, 2022:||Slides|
|June 8, 2022:||Slides|
All Zoom Meetings will be held at Zoom ID: 84807722714, passcode 153484